The New iPad 2 is Coming Soon!
Every year around this time Apple unveils their next big product release. Some are saying it will be the iPhone 5 while others believe it will be the iPad 2. Perhaps it will be news on both products. For now, let’s talk iPad 2. It’s been in the works ever since the first one received rave reviews. Apple has to stay on top of the current trends and ahead of it’s competitors of which there are many. Industry experts believe there are a few things that we’ll probably see added to the new iPad 2. Let’s take a look.
1. Since the iPhone 4 has FaceTime, this would be a wonderful feature to be added to the iPad 2. Imagine seeing your friend, partner or family member on a much larger screen than your iPhone. Yes, that would be a winner.
2. According to a recent report by WSJ, the iPad 2 will be thinner and lighter than the first iPad.
3. WSJ says it finally has a camera. Hooray!! Ask and ye shall receive! Now we have to find out how much better will the megapixels be than the iPhone.
4. Quicker Processor and more speed! YES! Getting sites and apps to open faster will be a joy! Being able to get your work done faster on the iPad 2 is a blessing in disguise.
5. Last year the iPad was released in April. Some believe we’ll see the iPad 2 in April 2011. Mark your calendars now!
Apple has sold over 14.8 million iPads since its initial launch last year and the numbers continue to climb. It continues to be the best selling computer tablet on the market. Keep checking back at the Phone Apps Mag Blog for further iPad news and details.